Translate

domingo, 29 de abril de 2018

Reference

to whom it may concern:

My name is Maria Milagros Turano, I am writing to recommend Clair McGee for the student services assisteant position. I have known her my entire life and I am a hundred percent sure she is the most suitable candidate.
Claire is a trsutworthy person, if you request something at her she will do it without hesitation. She is a very personable woman, for this reason, she has the ability to interact with any student or teacher from the faculty staff with ease.
Her organisation skills are marvelous. One time, she managed to arrange everything on time and in perfect conditions for the debate competition we held in our school. Thanks to the internship at CatCo, Claire has developed amazing computer skills and the ability of finishing several tasks simultaneously.
As I mentioned previously, Claire has successfully compleated a six-month intership at Catherine Lewis company as her secretarian. Also, she has helped the city council organise ts meatings and projects.
I strongly believe she has the necessary to accomplish everything you are looking for. You will not be able to find someone as helpful, as responsible and as dependable as her.
With no furtehr do, I have no hesitation in reccomending Claire McGee for the position.
                         
                                  Your faithfully,
                                                       Maria Milagros Turano

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario